Cllr Terrie Eales would like to say thank a big thank you to the people who voted Labour in the recent election.
Terrie says, “I am delighted to have been elected by the people to represent them on the council.
I am committed to working with all the residents for the regeneration of the town and to make life better for the people of Northampton.
During the campaign you told us your priorities –
- To tackle the housing crisis
- To make our streets safer and cleaner
- To curb street drinking
- To bring trade back to the town centre
- To make access to schools at the beginning and the end of the day safe
- To get pot holes filled in
- To get a better deal for bus passengers
We will be campaigning on all these issues to get the best deal for people in Kings Heath & Rye Hill”.
Check out Terrie's blog
Surgeries except for August and December are-
1st Saturday of the month
11:00 - 12:00 Community Room, Nene Drive, Kings Heath, NN5 7NQ
12:15 - 13:15 Community Room, Montague Cres, Rye Hill, NN5 7RH
1st Tuesday of the month
17:00 - 18:00 Community Centre, Park Square, Kings Heath, NN5 7LQ